Friday, October 8, 2010

Top 10 Romantic Tagalog ♥

1. Mahal kita. = I love you. 
**(ni paling senang sekali) ^_^
**teringat kenangan lama la pulak  :(

2. Iniibig kita. = I love you.

This is a very dramatic way of declaring your love for someone. A bit old-fashioned, but it's the sort of phrase you use with an object of romantic affections.

3. Miss kita. = I miss you.

4. Ingat ka. = Take care.

Mag-ingat ka. = Do take care.
Lagi kang mag-ingat. = Always take care.
Ingat ka lagi. = Always take care. (Used in letters more than in conversation.)


5. May gusto ako sa iyo. = I have a crush on you.

  ** gusto means an infatuation with someone.

6. Gusto kita. = I like you.

**As a verb, the word gusto means "to want" and "to like".

Gusto kitang makita. = I want to see you.
Gusto kitang tawagan. = I want to call you.


7. Iniisip kita. = I'm thinking of you.

Lagi kitang iniisip. = I always think of you.
Iniisip kita lagi. = I always think of you.


8. Hihintayin kita. = I'll wait for you.

9. Huwag kang mag-alala. Akong bahala =.Don't worry. I'll take care of it.


10. Ikaw ang lahat sa akin. = You are everything to me.

**(selalu dengar ayat ni kat cerita pangako sayo ^_^)

0 tengah salin resipi:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Copyright © Notes from Nurul Baiti. Template created by Volverene from Templates Block
WP by WP Themes Master | Price of Silver